You can make a donation to RNIB by text. This is a quick and easy way to support our work using your mobile phone.
Staying Connected Appeal
- To donate £20 to RNIB text TALK20 to 70577
RNIB Connect Radio
- To donate £10 to RNIB text Connect to 70688
Urgent Appeal postal mailing
- To donate £10 to RNIB text Urgent10 to 70007
- To donate £20 to RNIB text Urgent20 to 70007
- To donate £30 to RNIB text Urgent30 to 70007
RNIB social media channels
- To donate £10 to RNIB text Urgent10 to 70020
- To donate £20 to RNIB text Urgent20 to 70020
- To donate £30 to RNIB text Urgent30 to 70020
RNIB raffle supporters
- To donate £10 to RNIB text Together10 to 70007
- To donate £20 to RNIB text Together20 to 70007
- To donate £30 to RNIB text Together30 to 70007
Urgent Appeal telemarketing campaign
- To donate £10 to RNIB text Gift10 to 70577
- To donate £20 to RNIB text Gift20 to 70577
- To donate £30 to RNIB text Gift30 to 70577
Text to donate terms and conditions
- If you wish to discuss this mobile payment, please call 0303 123 9999 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm).
- Your text will be charged at £10/£20/£30 plus one message at your standard network rate (based on your service provider rates).
- 100 percent of your donation will be received by RNIB.
- Please ensure you spell the SMS keyword carefully.
- Please send your text message to the correct number.
- You must obtain permission from the bill payer before sending a text message. You must be 16 years old or over to send a text donation.
- RNIB will not be liable for delays or failures in receipt of any SMS messages, as delivery is subject to transmission from your network operator and processing by your mobile phone device.
- You will receive a confirmation text thanking you for your donation.
- Please note that you can donate from a UK mobile only. You can’t donate using this service from a Channel Islands, Isle of Man or other non-UK mobile. If you donate using this service from a UK mobile outside England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, you may incur additional network charges.
- This SMS service is being provided for RNIB by a third party provider, Cymba Integrated Solutions Ltd, 110 Gloucester Ave, London NW1 8HX.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your mobile number, your carrier's name and the date, the time and content of your messages and other information that you may provide.
- RNIB is a registered charity in England and Wales (226227), Scotland (SC039316) and the Isle of Man (1226).
Donations made by text are eligible for Gift Aid. You can boost your donation by 25p for every £1 you donate by completing the Gift Aid declaration form. You can also call 0303 123 9999, menu option 4, Mon to Fri, 9am–5pm, or email email@example.com.
Unsubscribing from SMS from RNIB