Gift aid declaration form

If you are a UK taxpayer, the value of your donation can increase by 25 per cent under the Gift Aid scheme at no extra cost to you! To qualify for Gift Aid, you must have paid an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax for each tax year (6 April one year to 5 April the next) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that Action for Blind People will reclaim on your donations for that tax year.

Gift Aid declaration form

UK tax status
Gift aid declaration
About you

Data Protection

We’d like to keep you informed about our work and how you can support us by post or telephone. If you don’t want us to contact you in this way, please call 0300 123 3321, email us at, or write to us at Supporter Care, Action for Blind People,105 Judd Street, London WC1H 9NE 

If you would be happy for us to contact you via text or email, please leave your details.

Your details will be held with Action for Blind People in Association with RNIB Group and managed by RNIB Group. Action will not share your details with other charities and will look after your data as set out in our privacy policy on our website

You can cancel this declaration at any time. Please notify Action for Blind People if you no longer pay enough Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax to cover the amount claimed by Action for Blind People, or if you change your name or address.

If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.